Friday, January 28, 2011

Holly - Nobody knows that I...

Finish the following... “Nobody knows that I....”
January 26th, 2011

Hmm...this is a super tough one. Is there really anything about me that truly NOBODY knows?? Even when I think I come close to thinking of something, I remember, “nope - so and so knows that...”  

Like the fact that I have  a TV crush on Jim Halpert of the office (even my husband knows this). Or that I can do this really weird thing with my toes where I can spread them all apart (lots of my close friends know this). Or that I really despise all kinds of animals, especially dogs - (I think everyone might know this by now). Or, that I would love to write a book someday, even though I am not a gifter writer, or even like writing so much, it's just that the more I have grown to love to read, the more I think it would be such an accomplishment to write something meaningful (and, many of my friends and husband also know this too)....

So, with that being said, the closest thing I could think of was that I am a daydreamer. I have always been a daydreamer...right down to the part where I would stare out windows during school, often times missing what the teacher said.  I still daydream, mostly when I am driving ( I don’t know if that is dangerous or not?) Or if you catch me staring off into space while biting my nails...might be a sure fire sign that I am daydreaming.  So, since I admitted that I daydream, you may be wondering exactly what all I am dreaming about....well, there are these wonderful lyrics by Future of Forestry, from the song “If You Find Her” that say “deep inside her dreams, is all the beauty that she keeps...”  Truth is - it’s really hard to say what all I daydream about, but, they are my dreams after all - the beauty that I will keep for myself =)

1 comment: