Thursday, January 20, 2011

Holly -3 favorite things about being a Mom

What are your 3 favorite things about being a mother?
January 20th, 2011

  1. I love seeing the world again through my daughters’ eyes. I love watching them grow and learn and experience new things. I love seeing their reaction when the lightbulb goes on, and the finally GET it. I love being able to be the one who helps them learn and experience these new things. I was their first teacher, and I will forever be grateful for that.

  1. I love the spontaneous hugs and kisses and “I love you’s” that come from my girls. Nothing will melt a Mommy’s’ heart more than when their child crawls up in their lap, wraps their arms around you, and says “i wub you mama”. Seriously - it doesn’t get too much better than that!
  1. I love that each time I look at my girls, I am reminded of what a privilege and honor it is to be their Mommy - how blessed I am to be able to have carried them inside of me. And even though being a Mommy is probably one of the hardest jobs out there, I don’t think there are ANY that are more rewarding.



3 comments:

  1. Agreed! Especially with #3! :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. I should just copy and paste when this question comes up. :) But I wont.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly you are an amazing mommy to your girls and an awesome role model for me as a newer mommy:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete