Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jen: What Did You Want to be When you Grew Up

As a child, what did you most want to be when you grew up? Did you end up doing this? Why or why not?

As a child, I loved playing house. I would take my babies...a.k.a. "Cabbage Patch Kids" everywhere. We would cook together, go on stroller rides, have school, and even have church services where I would put on worship music and we would sing to Jesus together. I loved being a Mommy and wanted to be that more than anything else when I grew up.

So...did I end up doing this? NOT YET!!!

I believe the Lord loves to give us the desires of our hearts (Ps 37:4). We continue to DREAM BIG, believing God that He will give us a family in His perfect timing. I long for the day when I can be a mommy and see my dreams become a reality. You will be a MIRACLE! An answer to our hearts cry for a long time. We can't wait to meet YOU!! xoxo.


Romans 8:35~ ..."But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently"

4 comments:

  1. Praying for this and can't wait to meet this miracle baby!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold onto His promises! God is so good and so faithful! Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for holding onto HOPE with me friends!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete